Author Topic: Humor....I need Humor!  (Read 1735011 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Re: Humor....I need Humor!
« Reply #990 on: May 17, 2007, 10:43:03 PM »
Hahaha, great classics, however just the for the record, when I say I want a female co-pilot, it's not a lie but wishful thinking  |:)\

Frank

This comes from experience:  Trust me Frank, once you've had one, you'll pray you never have another!   ::banghead::

Just Kidding Ladies!  Hehe
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #991 on: May 17, 2007, 10:48:09 PM »

This comes from experience:  Trust me Frank, once you've had one, you'll pray you never have another!   ::banghead::

Oh dear Rooster Cruiser... :o ... I think I can hear 'Mom stompin' down the hallway...lata...gotta go... and uummm .......do something...  ::drinking:: ::drinking::  :D :D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #992 on: May 17, 2007, 11:06:01 PM »

Oh dear Rooster Cruiser... :o ... I think I can hear 'Mom stompin' down the hallway...lata...gotta go... and uummm .......do something...  ::drinking:: ::drinking::  :D :D
EJECT EJECT EJECT!!!  ::unbelieveable:: ::unbelieveable::

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #993 on: May 17, 2007, 11:09:30 PM »
TM I think 'Mom might be gunna "come back there"  ::eek::  ::rofl:: (thanks Frank :) )
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 02:45:04 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

airtac

« Reply #994 on: May 19, 2007, 06:34:10 AM »
TM I think 'Mom might be gunna "come back there"  ::eek::  ::rofl:: (thanks Frank :) )
I just got mail from "mom"-she's been off line and I didn't tell her about this----I'm just gonna watch what happens when she gets back---YOU GUYS ARE GONNA SO GET IT !!!!  ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo::

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #995 on: May 19, 2007, 10:48:51 PM »
I just got mail from "mom"-she's been off line and I didn't tell her about this----I'm just gonna watch what happens when she gets back---YOU GUYS ARE GONNA SO GET IT !!!!  ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo::

Hey I live halfway across the country so I'm safe.

Unless, of course, she plans on bringing the Minivan to Airventure... but I'll see it and I have friends who live there and will let me hide out in their basements or what not...

TM

P.S. I didn't do anything, anyway.

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #996 on: May 20, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »
 ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::drinking::   

::thinking:: Not quite sure why TM and I are gunna get it  ::sulk:: ::sulk::   ::sweat:: ::sweat:: Are you SURE you didn't say anything extra the 'Mom
Airtac  ::thinking::

Hey....TM I live half way 'round the world!!!! ...you'll be safe here 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 09:02:59 PM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

airtac

« Reply #997 on: May 20, 2007, 10:30:34 PM »

::thinking:: Not quite sure why TM and I are gunna get it  ::sulk:: ::sulk::   ::sweat:: ::sweat:: Are you SURE you didn't say anything extra the 'Mom

WHO, ME?---I just said  what fine chaps you are...... ::angel:: ::angel:: ::angel:: ::rofl::

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #998 on: May 20, 2007, 11:23:13 PM »

WHO, ME?---I just said  what fine chaps you are...... ::angel:: ::angel:: ::angel:: ::rofl::

PHEW!!!!  That's a load of my mind..... i can sleep easy now  ::sleep::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #999 on: May 21, 2007, 03:28:42 AM »
Years ago...  Back when I drove a Truck for a living, I once had this conversation on CB Channel 19 (The Truck Drivers channel in the USA)

While I was driving through downtown Nashville TN, some girl started yelling at me on channel 19...

She said, "Hey Miller! (I drove for Miller Truck Lines at the time..) are you a 10-4 truck driver?"

I said, "What in the hell is a 10-4 truck driver?"

She said, "That's a Driver that's got 10 inches long and 4 inches around.  Now do you understand what a 10-4 truck driver is?"

I said, "Five-Two"
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline cj5_pilot

• Rooster
  • "Fly Fast, Fly Low, Turn Left"
    • Alaskan Aviators
« Reply #1000 on: May 21, 2007, 06:18:43 AM »
Heh, btw Rooster Cruiser, I just read your signature.  CW McCall for the win!  I kinda like Black Bear Road and CJ5 and 4wheel drive!
The average pilot, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #1001 on: May 21, 2007, 11:33:42 PM »

PHEW!!!!  That's a load of my mind..... i can sleep easy now  ::sleep::

Rut-roh! She's online now... guess we'll find out. I'm filling in for somebody tonight to do a night XC with a student, so unless she's put Sidewinders on the Minivan I think I'm safe...  ::angel::

TM

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #1002 on: May 22, 2007, 12:41:06 AM »
 ::unbelieveable:: C-C-C-c-c-c-c-c-careful out t-t-t-there TM I think airtac might be giving 'Mom some covert information  ::rofl::

Good use of the Scooby voice rhy da wray  ;)
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

airtac

« Reply #1003 on: May 22, 2007, 03:25:29 AM »
RUT ROH---more Scooby Doo fans ::rofl:: ::rofl::

And your wrong about the covert information---I'm as scared as you are---I'm just trying to elude the fallout ::eek:: ::eek::

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #1004 on: May 22, 2007, 02:18:35 PM »
RUT ROH---more Scooby Doo fans ::rofl:: ::rofl::

And your wrong about the covert information---I'm as scared as you are---I'm just trying to elude the fallout ::eek:: ::eek::

Then how do you explain intelligence reports of secret meetings with S'mom wearing a lizard suit behind the fishmarket?

TM