Author Topic: Handy Site for Finding an AME (U.S.)  (Read 3455 times)

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Handy Site for Finding an AME (U.S.)
« on: March 21, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »
Just found this website and it looks like it could come in handy for finding an AME, or else just for information on your medicals.....

http://flightphysical.com/index.htm

::wave::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
Re: Handy Site for Finding an AME (U.S.)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 11:23:22 PM »
Cool Find Mom.... I punched in my zip code and found a Doc that I know. I didn't know he was an AME though.... He's usually just the ME as in Medical Examiner.  He's the guy I used to have to wait for when I worked on the ambulance to say, "Yup, he's dead" to make it official. He stopped at a call I was on once and I commented that it must have been unusual for him to be working on a patient that had a pulse ::eek::

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 03:17:06 AM »
Whoa Brian, that's kinda funny!  A REAL "M.E.", huh?   ::sweat::

This makes me want to make a lot of bad jokes about pilots who show up without pulses...  at least from the neck up...  ah, never mind!   ::loony::

I haven't looked at the website much yet, but a friend called today, in a BAD mood, just realizing his medical runs out this month, and he has to fly every day....  he was ONE BIG crab...  so I googled "AMEs" and found this, and texted 4 local choices to him...  the Crab calmed down... 

Hope people can use it!   :D

:D
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 08:00:18 AM »
wonder if that would work over here  ::thinking::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"